Welcome to I Play I Learn, Magistrate Colony, Patna, Bihar.
About I Play I Learn
I play I learn is a thoughtfully conceptualized & designed pre-school model for the new generation learners. We are in the domain of pre-school concept for the past 3 years with a PAN INDIA base of around 100+ centers.
Years of extensive research and experience in child education has inspired the origin of I Play I Learn with a conceptual accent on inclusive growth of child in an ambience of freedom, joy & fun that acknowledges PLAY as primary to a child and synonymous to childhood.
We believe that every child is born intelligent and is bestowed with unique qualities and skill sets, I Play I Learn will just be a caring catalyst to harness these elements for childhood with joy and unbound.
To delight young minds and foster their holistic development by nurturing their innate potential and empowering them to emerge as endearing, committed and confident personalities.
To emerge, evolve and excel by establishing developmentally appropriate environment imparting child centric programmes involving parents and society at large as partners.
Each child is a unique individual. Our philosophy is to channelise the child’s quest for play by providing opportunity to imitate, question, explore and experiment to further their learning skills and decision making ability.
- To satisfy the quest of inquisitive young minds by chanelizing their potentials to foster holistic development.
- To identify and garner the unique talent of every child by providing appropriate exposure and support, thereby aiding the child to gain excellence and expertise in the various skill areas.
- To enhance learning through play with a stimulating environment, interactive resources and developmentally apt curricula for dynamic growth and development of children.
- To delight young minds and foster their holistic development by nurturing their innate potential and empowering them to emerge as endearing, committed and confident personalities.
- To value the versatile role of the Teacher as a researcher and a learner in a dynamic group where children are little Teachers of their own development.
- To cultivate a harmonious and interactive relationship between home and school by seeking active participation of the family as well as the society in nurturing the future.
- To adopt an inclusive approach to education as moral and social responsibilities.
- To endow each child with a joyous experience for a smooth transition from an informal to formal learning environment with confidence and optimism.
Our Curriculum is largely inspired by the best of the following pre-school methodologies:
- Multiple Intelligence Approach by Howard Gardner
- Montessori Method by Maria Montessori
- Thematic & Project Approach by John Dewey
- Reggio Emilia Approach
- Playway method by Friedrich Froebel
In order to cater and promote the harmonious learning experience, we offer the following age appropriate programmes:
- Playgroup- Age – 2 yrs to 3 yrs
- Nursery- Age – 3 yrs to 4 yrs
- Junior KG- Age – 4 yrs to 5 yrs
- Senior KG- Age – 5 yrs to 6 yrs